Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  RFU doesn't display properly in Win7 64 bit
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

RFU doesn't display properly in Win7 64 bit

0 votes
We have been running Dynamic C 10.62 and RFU 4.62 on a desktop PC with Windows 7 32 bit. We want to run RFU on a Dell Precision M4800 64 bit laptop. I installed DC 10.62 on the laptop in order to be sure that I got everything needed for the RFU. It seemed to install OK. When I run RFU, it opens, but the window doesn't look right. The buttons at the bottom of the screen are missing. Everything stretches to the right side or bottom of the window no matter how far I stretch the window.

Has anyone seen this before?
asked Aug 6 in Rabbit Software by donw New to the Community (3 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

+1 vote
I've seen the same issue and the only thing I could do was use the menus to select the file (File\Find Flash Image..) and then use alt-T to start the download.
answered Aug 7 by petermcs Veteran of the Digi Community (468 points)
0 votes
Right-click on your Windows Desktop and selected Personalize and then select Display.Set it back to the default of small and the RFU start button should appear.
answered Aug 6 by trooper2 Veteran of the Digi Community (556 points)
0 votes
It was already on small so I changed it to medium, tried it and then switched back to small. It didn't help in either size.

Is there a way to share a picture on this forum? I'm not sure I am explaining the problem well enough.

Any more ideas?
answered Aug 7 by donw New to the Community (3 points)
0 votes
Thanks Alt-t was the secret!
answered Aug 7 by donw New to the Community (3 points)
0 votes
I think Dynamic C10.72 is the best choice!
answered Aug 8 by superf4ur New to the Community (16 points)
Same problem happens with all the recent versions of DC 10 RFU and Win 7 64 bit
I agree, you should always use the latest version of Dynamic C.
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US