Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Adding/replacing additional hardware on used DigiTransport WR44
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Adding/replacing additional hardware on used DigiTransport WR44

0 votes
I want to add the possibility to have a local phone line with the digitransport.
1) Is it possible with the P1 option (PSTN) to connect a regular phone are get/send calls on it?
2) Is it possible to replace the current A3 module (3 serials) with a PSTN module?
asked Jul 22 in Digi TransPort Cellular by yanivasy New to the Community (7 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
The P1 option allows the Transport to make and recive data calls over a PSTN network.

you would needed to talk to your local reseller but i dont think the cards can be bought separately they are diffrent options at purchase of the router
answered Jul 22 by James.Wilson Community Contributor (51 points)
0 votes
I understand that the P1 option (PSTN) connects to a regular phone line and therefore not able to add a regular phone line.
There is option P3 (DialServ) which simulates a line to enable connecting to an analog modem of old systems.
Is it possible with the P3 option (DialServ) to add a regular phone to send and receive calls?
If not, Is there another option that enable such connection?
answered Jul 22 by yanivasy New to the Community (7 points)
edited Jul 24 by yanivasy
Hi the transport range does not support Voice calls
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US