Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Digi Connect SP image
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Digi Connect SP image

0 votes
I recently aquired what I thought was a replacement for a Digi One SP EtherNet to Serial server but when I received it I discovered I had purchased a Digi Connect DC-SP-01-CF/W. Is it possible to use this as a replacement for a Digi One SP?
asked Jul 22 in Serial Servers by ddavidadams New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
This is a configurable module, you should be able to use it as long as you program it with the development kit. It comes with a simple ftpserver program loaded.
answered Jul 23 by Campbell Seasoned Professional (186 points)
Developement kit
0 votes
The model you have really will not serve as a replacement for the Digi One SP as it is a customizable product (-C part number). The plug and play version of the Digi Connect SP product would be a better fit (-S part number):

http://www.digi.com/products/serialservers/digiconnectsp#models

You might want to go back to where you purchased this to see if you can exchange it for the Digi One SP or the -S model of the Digi Connect SP.
answered Jul 25 by userid0 Veteran of the Digi Community (933 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US