Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Every time a Zigbee module joins the ConnectPort X2 initiated Zigbee network I receive a packet that was not sent.
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Every time a Zigbee module joins the ConnectPort X2 initiated Zigbee network I receive a packet that was not sent.

0 votes
Without going into much detail now:
I'm using a ConnectPort X2 to receive fixed-size packets from home grown sensor devices configured as Zigbee end device and Python code using a single Zigbee socket to receive and process the packet data. However, every time after the Zigbee end device joins the Zigbee mesh network I receive data that was not sent explicitly. Is this some sort of initial data message, a bug in the socket implementation, or what?

Marc de Hoogh
asked Jun 13 in Python by mdehoogh New to the Community (2 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
What frame are you getting?
There are some pre-defined API frames given in the product manual. By frame Id you can identify the frame and parse the rest of the frame.
answered Aug 11 by 16ksa23 Veteran of the Digi Community (376 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US