Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Sample Dynamic C code for rabbit bl4s150 demonstrating 0x90 receive/parse of data over digmesh.
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Sample Dynamic C code for rabbit bl4s150 demonstrating 0x90 receive/parse of data over digmesh.

0 votes
Hi,

I may be missing something in obvious here but I was wondering if someone could provide some sample code regarding receiving 0x90 receive packets for the rabbit bl4s1xx series controller?

I have configured the xbee device initiate as well as the sxa api, however I have been digging into both the samples/source libraries and the zigbee getting started guide but have had no luck with developing a working solution. The end goal is to parse the packets data out to be processed and then transmitted over telnet (Which also is configured and working).

I currently have the xbee XB900HP configured in API mode.

thank you,

Jacob
asked Jun 9 in Rabbit Software by Jacob McKim New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal