Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Mesh Network Configuration
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

Mesh Network Configuration

0 votes
Hi I am trying to establish a network between an End Device(A) and a Coordinator(D) through 2 Routers(B,C) .
The End Device sends data to the coordinator through a router .The reason i'm using a router is to achieve larger range.

A>>>>B,C>>>>>D

I have set the destination address of the End Device(A) as well as the Routers(B,C) to 0x0 and the coordinator(D) to 0xFFFF.
Now in case one router(say b) fails , i want the connection to remain active(self heal) through the other router ( C ).
With the mentioned configuration will the network work as desired or should i make any modifications?

Thank You
asked Jun 9 in DigiMesh Proprietary Mesh Networking by bshaman1993 New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
What you are describing is the radios default settings which will allow for the network to self heal of router 2 is moved out of range of the coordinator and router 3 is brought in range of the coordinator and router 2.
answered Jun 9 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (1,549 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US