Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Connection and configuration troubles
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

Connection and configuration troubles

0 votes
Hello, I have purchased a pair of xbee S1, which go by the name of XB24-API-001, and unfortunately, I have lost the receipt. When using XCTU, one of the modems will be read quite nicely, however, the other will not read no matter what I do. I have tried the unbricking process many times without success. I believe the modem still works because on one occasion, it briefly stated that it read the modem but within a matter of seconds, it disconnected again. Also, the green light does come on the usb adapter when I plug in the troublesome xbee but the flashing red one does not. Why would one of the pair of xbees be working and not the other? I WILL NOT spend my money on a new one, that is for sure. How can I fix this problem?
Thankyou in advance.
asked May 12 in RF Solutions and XBee by xbee_in_training New to the Community (1 point)
edited May 11 by xbee_in_training

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
How are you connecting the module to the PC? Where was it purchased?
answered May 12 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (1,465 points)
Via usb adapter and at a local computer store.
What do you mean by USB adapter? What is the part number of the device you connect the 3V XBee OEM module to?
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US