Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  No CTS flow control on End device. SLEEP mode : "NORMAL"
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

No CTS flow control on End device. SLEEP mode : "NORMAL"

0 votes
Thanks for your response.

- End Device: (driven by microcontroller); NO CTS flow control.
- Coordinator: (running on Digi development board, connected by USB to PC); I don't know.

- The parameters for sleep in both devices (Coordinator and End device): "NORMAL" (i.e., no sleeping). (all sleep parameters are in default value).

I discovered that, if I set a delay > 3 seconds (in the microcontroller software of the End device), the transmission is received on the Coordinator, without problems. The following transmission doesn't need the 3 sec delay.
I was able to repeat this issue, if I use a Terminal soft, such as Tera Term, etc. In other words, if I drive the Digi module from Tera term I need to do a delay like as the microcontroller program.

Thanks.

asked May 7 in RF Solutions and XBee by vasama New to the Community (3 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
What happens if you do a Node Discover to an NI value from the End device (Router) to the Coordinator (router)?
answered May 7 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (1,465 points)
ND command for testing
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US