Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Setting Xbee Series 2 as a HA Coordinator

Setting Xbee Series 2 as a HA Coordinator

+1 vote
Hi,

I'm working on a project where the goal is to link the XBEE Pro ZB Module to a Phillips ZLL device.

I have a ZB Module set up with Coordinator API. However, I cannot get the ZLL device (LivingColors) to join the network. Is there some parameter setting that I have to specify?

I'm new to this and am confused by how exactly to set up the network. Should I set the ZB Module as a HA Coordinator?

Thank you!
asked May 6 in ZigBee PRO Featureset (and legacy ZNet 2.5) by michellechia New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
The ZB through hole module does not support HA. However the SMT ZB module with the current firmware will support most of the HA functions you require.
answered May 6 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (2,134 points)
Hmm, sorry can I ask what about the XSTICK? If the modules do not support HA, it will not even be able to see the ZLL device as a router or end device?
no it does not as it uses the same firmware and processor as the ZB module does.  For HA you need to use the SMT module which is based off of the EM357 processor.
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US