Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  All LEDs on Transport WR44 (beside LANs) flickers all the time after (new from box) I powered up. Can't re-flash.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

All LEDs on Transport WR44 (beside LANs) flickers all the time after (new from box) I powered up. Can't re-flash.

0 votes
asked Apr 28 in Digi TransPort Cellular by yanivasy New to the Community (7 points)
recategorized May 13 by yanivasy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4 Answers

0 votes
If you have tried FlashWriter and it still blinks, it is likely a hardware problem. Please contact Digi support for an RMA.
answered May 8 by billw1 Community Contributor (54 points)
0 votes
Try reflashing the device using serial and eth as it will be able to recover the unit.
Flashwriter loads a complete image of the flash structure, in the form of a “.all file”, into the router’s flash memory, replacing the current flash contents and therefore is usually able to recover a corrupt unit.
answered May 13 by sans0909 Veteran of the Digi Community (276 points)
0 votes
Thanks sans0909,
As I posted, I tried to flash but no connection is established.
I tried the PC serial port and even bought a USB-RS232 adaptor and tried it too but with no connection.
The digi transport moudle is WR44-U5 and on its front panel there is the title: "Powered by Sarian systems".
1) Therefore, is it a digi transport or legacy Sarian system router?
2) Since its the first time I'm flashing, Is there a specfic way of doing it? (I saw apost about DR64: http://www.digi.com/support/forum/37296/when-trying-reset-power-issue-indicator-flashing-same-time)
answered May 13 by yanivasy New to the Community (7 points)
edited May 13 by yanivasy
0 votes
I was able to re-flash by using the serial-USB converter only after changing its com number to 1 (instead of 11 as originally). It seems that the FlashWrite program can't use port other than com1.
After flashing, no W-WAN can be found although a gobi2000 module is installed.:-(
answered May 13 by yanivasy New to the Community (7 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US