Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  I need a board with xbeepro and ┬Ácontrolleur better if it has input for sensors can you suggest a borad to me
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

I need a board with xbeepro and ┬Ácontrolleur better if it has input for sensors can you suggest a borad to me

0 votes
asked Apr 23 in XBee Programmable Development by meryem New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4 Answers

+1 vote
Yes, the BLS series would work. There are also other options such as the programmable Xbee modules or the Arduino line of processors and associated boards. A good place for a beginner to work from would be Sparkfun electronics. Sparkfun is designed for the hobbyists and will have most if not all of the components you are looking for.
answered Apr 25 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (1,465 points)
For the arduino board that is contains input for sensors and how much?
0 votes
don't know any board with attached micro-controller. But except that Digi's own XBIB-U boards are great to work with.
answered Apr 25 by killer32 Veteran of the Digi Community (267 points)
0 votes
What about Digi's BL4S100 range of SBCs? Some of them have sockets for XBEE

Regards,
Peter
answered Apr 25 by petermcs Veteran of the Digi Community (398 points)
0 votes
yes, they include analog inputs that can be used. Since Digi is not the one that offers the arduino, you need to talk to Sparkfun or someone of that nature about the cost and total number of analog inputs that are supported.
answered Apr 25 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (1,465 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US