Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Accessing USB-SurfStick via Ethernet with AnywhereUSB/5?
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Accessing USB-SurfStick via Ethernet with AnywhereUSB/5?

0 votes
Hello.

I have connected two different USB-SurfSticks (Option GlobeTrotter GI1505 and 4G Systems XS Stick W21) to the AnywhereUSB/5 to access them via Ethernet from a PC. Both of them were found in the device manager, but the driver installation failed. If I connect the SurfSticks directly to my PC, they work fine. Are these USB-SurfSticks incompatible with the AnywhereUSB/5? Are there other SurfSticks, that are compatible?

Thank you for your help.

Benjamin
asked Mar 20 in USB Serial by bvoigt.sander-doll New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
refer to KBase article

http://www.digi.com/support/kbase/kbaseresultdetl?id=3039
answered Jul 15 by sans0909 Seasoned Professional (239 points)
Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal