Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Xbee series 1 Data throughput
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

Xbee series 1 Data throughput

0 votes
hi I have an xbee connected to my sensors which samples 14 bytes every 5ms. Other xbee is connected to PC.When is send 210K bytes of data at 115k baudrate my throughput will be 99% but when i increase the data to 700K at the same speed, throughput will be 69%. I am absolutely stumped. why is it that my throughput reduces drastically when i increase the number of data sent keeping the speed constant. Thanks
asked Mar 11 in IEEE 802.15.4 by AJ84 New to the Community (2 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Do you have the profile files for your Xbee? I'm trying to find a way to broadcast from one base unit, 6 digital outputs to multiple receivers as fast as possible.

Does the serial speed affect Xbee to Xbee transmission, or is this only for connection from Xbee to the host machine?
answered Apr 14 by andrewa New to the Community (5 points)
Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal