Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  connectport x4: switch mode and decrease refresh-send data time
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

connectport x4: switch mode and decrease refresh-send data time

0 votes
Hi everybody,

I am trying to connect my pikkerton ZBS-110V2 to a digi connectport x4.
The problem I have to face is that I'm only able to connect the devices which are in mode 'on'.
Thus, I would like to know how to switch this state from 'off' to 'on' and vice versa.

On the other hand, the time period to refresh and send data is by default 60 seconds, and I would like to decrease until 2 or 3 seconds. I know that the parameter to use is TXT, but I have no idea about how to modify it, because I can't see this parameter on XBee Configuration panel on ConnectPort X4 configuration website.

I also would like to know how to get into each zigbee device once I started a telnet session, and then which sentence is necesary to modify this status.

Thank you in advance.

Miguel
asked Mar 10 in ConnectPort Display by Miguel New to the Community (2 points)
reshown Mar 20 by kavya

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US