Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Turn Passport i-KVM USB into PS/2
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Turn Passport i-KVM USB into PS/2

0 votes
There used to be a i-KVM version with PS/2, but they are discontinued. I have 2 USB i-KVMs and would like to connect one to a PS/2-only device. Both versions were quite similar. I'm pretty sure it's only the cable and some setting that 's different.

Is here anyone who knows if and where I can get a replacement cable (combination VGA+PS/2 with a 30 pin tiny connector to the mainboard) to make my USB version into a PS/2 one? Is this cable a replaceable spare part I can order somewhere?

Or is someone willing to open a PS/2 version and send me the connector pin layout? :)

I was also thinking about USB -> PS/2 converters, but these are only for a single device (keyboard or mouse) and probably not working together with the i-kvm...

Thanks!

M.
asked Feb 3 in Console Servers by mdr New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal