Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  How do I accept IP connections on my S6B module?
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

How do I accept IP connections on my S6B module?

0 votes
I am using an Xbee S6B WiFi module and have written code to communicate with the S6B using API frames. I can send a frame with the ATMY command and receive a response indicating my IP address but I don't receive RX IPv4 frames when I attempt to connect to my module from another computer on the network. Is there something I need to configure so that the S6B will accept incoming TCP connections on a specific port. I know about the ATCO command used to configure the communications service port but I was under the impression that that was only needed in transparent mode and I'm operating in API mode. How do I receive incoming TCP connections on the S6B?
asked Jan 16 in IEEE 802.11 by dbetz New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
I managed to make a connection from my PC to the Xbee module by using the port set by the ATCO command. Does the Xbee module only listen on that port even in API mode?
answered Jan 17 by dbetz New to the Community (1 point)
Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal