Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Suggestions for Continuation of Software Support
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Suggestions for Continuation of Software Support

0 votes
A small, Midwestern company recently had their one and only software writer / programmer pass away suddenly. This company now is in need of someone who can program in C and Dynamic C to support the legacy software for its machines, finish projects, and possibly help with new projects.

Although I am no longer employed by that company, I hope to assist the owner in finding someone who can work with this company.

I know this is a somewhat odd request, but ten years ago I had attended a Rabbit / Dynamic C seminar and I believe there was several people also in attendance who would be able to step in and would appreciate working with a 100% honest and upright company.

--Michael
asked Jan 13 in Feedback/Wish List by Bowfin New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US