Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Connect a connectPortX2 and a Ultrasonic Sensor with XBEE PRO module between them
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Connect a connectPortX2 and a Ultrasonic Sensor with XBEE PRO module between them

0 votes
My main idea is connect both devices to work in transparente mode, is to say, that the information share between them on ZIGBEE protocol, send it via WIFI.

Is my first time with this devices and i dont which software use, to test the equipments or configure it or so.... Thanks for your help.!!
asked Nov 29, 2013 in ConnectPort Display by Rikr09 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal