Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Connectport X2e - basic doubt
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Connectport X2e - basic doubt

0 votes
Dear friends,

I have trying to set Arduino based wireless sensor with Xbee for university project. Recent, bought Connectport X2e with Wi-fi /Ethernet version.

Able to connect to device cloud and see the End device/router XBee. Here is the doubt, how to read the data from End device on device cloud.

On Arduino serial port output is " Sensor 1: Temp : 25C".

1)How to get the same data on device cloud? On Arduino side, I do not use any Xbee library.. Xbee used just as radio to upload data server.

2) I tried XIG on Connectport with I/O Sample HTTP Trigger example....but it not easy as thought.

3) My aim is: Send data to our own server( PHP/MySQL) using Connectport. In that case, how to use Digi ESP python? (using Win7 for development).

I think, missing some basic concepts. :(

Any suggestion welcome..have to done this project in 2 weeks.

Many thanks,
Chandra
asked Nov 15, 2013 in Web Services by chandras002 New to the Community (2 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Might want to look into DIA for an easy way to send data up to the Device Cloud:

http://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=3658

Specifically "idigi_db" might be of interest.
answered Dec 10, 2013 by userid0 Veteran of the Digi Community (933 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US