Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Proper digihw API - Specifically the X5 R
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Proper digihw API - Specifically the X5 R

0 votes
Is there an proper API for the digihw python module - specifically for the X5?

It took me forever to figure out how to set the GPIO outputs on/off. The digihw wiki page shows examples for the X2 as:
Code:
digihw.X2_52
and says to refer to the hardware reference manual which either doesn't exist or is simply the user guide which doesn't contain any of this info. I've check all the documentation I could find for the X5 but nothing was provided.

In addition, the GPIO wires on the development unit are labelled as D100-D104, but you actually set the outputs using 0 through 4 which I tried on a hunch:
Code:
digihw.gpio_set_value( 0, 0)

How do you read the ignition sense line or is it only used for wake-up purposes?

It seems like a few of the programming sections are missing for this product.

Mike
asked Oct 31, 2013 in Digi Connect Cellular by MikeL New to the Community (1 point)
edited Oct 30, 2013 by MikeL

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal