Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  No answers to questions? Is Forum useful?
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

No answers to questions? Is Forum useful?

0 votes
I don't see any answers to the questions. Is the Forum useful? Maybe Digi support needs to supply answers.
asked Sep 29, 2013 in Feedback/Wish List by bakerwang New to the Community (2 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

0 votes
Hi,

Digi forum is very effective, you will get an answer either from the Digi folks or from other users of the forum.
I'm using this forum from past one year and I haven't seen any issues with it.
answered Sep 29, 2013 by 16ksa23 Veteran of the Digi Community (375 points)
0 votes
Hello, May I know what are the questions Do you have?

Thanks.
answered Sep 30, 2013 by cpigilam Veteran of the Digi Community (522 points)
0 votes
Digi Forum is very help full for me. I'm using this forum for quite long time and it answers all the question.

what is your question?
answered Sep 30, 2013 by sans0909 Seasoned Professional (240 points)
0 votes
There was no answer a day after I submitted my question about code protection on the BL2600, so I checked other questions and no answers showed up but perhaps the Forum was not being updated. That's why I asked the question about the usefulness of the Forum. Now I see that answers are showing up, so apparently the Forum is alive.

Unfortunately I don't believe there is a good answer to code protection for the BL2600 unless there is a way to require an activation thru the ethernet port. If anyone has any ideas about how to protect the code from piracy or a way to require some kind of activation, please let me know. Otherwise I don't believe that I will be able to use the BL2600 for my project as the systems would be delivered worldwide and I don't want them to be pirated.
answered Sep 30, 2013 by bakerwang New to the Community (2 points)
0 votes
Hi, there is no way to retrieve the source code on any Rabbit, however the binary file is not protected.
answered Aug 12 by MargaretK Veteran of the Digi Community (445 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US