Digi Passport 8
F/W Rev. : v1.4.2
Serial No. : SW30643631
1. Enable PPP connection on the Modem : Disable
2. Init string : q1e0s0=2&d0
3. Enable/Disable callback : Disable
4. Enable/Disable modem test : Disable
5. Email alert configuration
6. SNMP trap configuration
I am trying to set up a Passport 8 at a remote site. I have IP SSH access, but for some reason, we cannot establish a modem connection. Even when I dial from a desk phone, the Digi modem does not pick up. On the same DDI a zoom modem was tested and worked. The line is set for 56k data on the CMS.
Do I need any specific init string in the config to enable the modem to pick up? Or, is there another setting needed in Avaya for the modem other than 56k.