Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  HELP!! XBee Series 1 GPIO Star-Network Setup!
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.

HELP!! XBee Series 1 GPIO Star-Network Setup!

0 votes
For what I want to accomplish I believe a Star-Network topology is sufficient. From my readings, I should be able to accomplish such topology via XBee S1.  At the moment, the coordinator is receiving API packets every 20ms, however, no matter how I press the buttons connected to End Device 1, the incoming API packets stay the same.  So I am not sure where the problem is. Are my configuration settings off? Did I miss something?
XBeeStarNetwork2.png

I am using Series 1 XBees, modem type XB24, function set: XBEE 802.15.4 and version 10EC.

Please advise. Any help is much appreciated!
asked Jun 11, 2013 in DigiMesh Proprietary Mesh Networking by lucidgold New to the Community (0 points)
edited Jun 12, 2013 by lucidgold

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal