Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Is Cisco's Rollover Console Cable what I need to connect Digi CM 32 with My Cisco routers and switches?
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Is Cisco's Rollover Console Cable what I need to connect Digi CM 32 with My Cisco routers and switches?

0 votes
Hi,

Is the Cisco Rollover Console Cable (RJ45 - RJ45 both ends) the correct one to connect my Digi CM 32's ports to my Cisco routers and switches console ports?
thanks,
asked May 13, 2013 in Console Servers by viktormadarasz New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
You only need a straight through Cat V cable for connecting the CM32 to Cisco console ports.
answered Jun 5, 2013 by userid0 Veteran of the Digi Community (890 points)
Your M2M Expert™for Businessfor Developers
Newsletter SignupYouTubeGoogle+FacebookCopyright © 1996-2013 Digi International Inc. All rights reserved. Legal