Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Transfer attempt failed but message has been re-queued and will be attempted again
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Transfer attempt failed but message has been re-queued and will be attempted again

0 votes
Hi,when I send a message to my email via M10,the Digi Satellite Dashboard show the message:
###################Received System Response###################
MHA Ref--> 1
Diagnostics Code--> (113) maximum retries attempted
Status Code--> (10) Transfer attempt failed but message has been re-queued and will be attempted again

I can connect to the satellite,but I can not send the message.
Can somebody advice me ?

Thanks in advance.
asked Dec 10, 2012 in Satellite Modules by cxh1988186 New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
do you have gateway visibility as well? for a message you need both gateway and satellite visibility.
answered Jan 1, 2013 by tuxembb Seasoned Professional (240 points)
0 votes
this is mostly because you dont have a gateway connectivity.

ie: For an SCO or SCT Message/Report to get through there should be clear satellite as well as gateway visibility.

If you have only satellite then you should try globalgrams which will be stored in satellites so that they will be delivered to destination when satellite gets a gateway visibility.
answered Sep 4, 2013 by tuxembb Seasoned Professional (240 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US