Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Transmitter Disabled message
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Transmitter Disabled message

0 votes
Hi,

Dashboard gives "Transmitter Disabled" message continuosly. Also Debug Window gives "Transmitter Disabled. Please contact Tech Support" message.

Modem was working normally, I was able to send messages.

What can I do now?

Thanks.
asked Aug 2, 2011 in Satellite Modules by camlikaya New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Hi,

This is why because ORBCOMM satellit has disabled your M10 trasmitter. This happens when you have an outdated subscription.
When you buy a Digi M10 JSK from Digi they give you a 90-day free trial of ORBCOMM satellite subscription. After this 90-day period you have to talk to ORBCOMM directly and buy a subscription. However, Digi will support you in all M10 queries even after that.
Once you get a subscription from ORBCOMM you can talk to ORBCOMM tech support (Service.Customer@orbcomm.com) and request them to activate your Modem.
Then they can instruct satellite to sent out a packet to M10 modem to activate your transmitter.

he he interesting setup is it ?
answered Aug 2, 2011 by bobthomas13 Seasoned Professional (182 points)
0 votes
Hello,I also get the problem when I use Digi M10 JSK in China.But I only use it for 52 days. I am still in the 90-day free.

How can I get the first day I transmit or receive data using m10 satellite modem?

Thanks
answered Dec 20, 2012 by cxh1988186 New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
it is not only 90-days . there is a cap for data as well. maybe you can crossed that level... check with Digi support to know your subscription status
answered Jan 1, 2013 by tuxembb Seasoned Professional (243 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US