Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  I need some info about m10
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

I need some info about m10

0 votes
I am planning to purchase the Digi m10 JumpStart Kit with in few days. I read in the quick start guide that,

“Your Digi m10 JumpStart Kit includes free 90-day ORBCOMM M2M satellite network service for initial evaluation and development purposes.”

After that what will be the cost of ORBCOMM connection. And what will be the cost for commercial purpose.
asked Nov 27, 2010 in Satellite Modules by falcon New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

5 Answers

0 votes
I have the same questions. Did anyone ever respond?
answered Jan 21, 2011 by wholder New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
Hi you need to leave a mail to "Service.Customer@orbcomm.com" for this information i guess :)
answered Jan 24, 2011 by bobthomas13 Seasoned Professional (182 points)
0 votes
I have the same problem. I would really like to use the m10 for a custom boat monitoring and tracking. I emailed digi and orbcomm for pricing information, but no one replied.

Does anyone know whether the care to deal with private customers?

Bit disappointed ...
answered Feb 10, 2011 by bzim New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
Well like i said you have to talk to ORBCOMM. Because ORBCOMM handles all accounts and pricing.
answered Feb 14, 2011 by bobthomas13 Seasoned Professional (182 points)
0 votes
Visit the orbcomm web site and find a reseller in your area. The resellers handle the subscription (once only $35 in AU) and the ongoing data charges ($1.33to $3.20 per kb depending on usage/plan). Typical plans available here in AU are 1 - 30 kb / month.
answered Dec 20, 2012 by plambert New to the Community (1 point)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US