Home  >  Support  >  Support Forum  >  Digi Satellite Dashboard - Vista Installation Issues
Notice! We've recently migrated to using a new forum, we hope you enjoy it. If you are an existing member and this is your first time visiting our new forum, please reset your password to be able to sign in.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Digi Satellite Dashboard - Vista Installation Issues

0 votes
So I just receieved my m10 dev kit today. I can install the software on a desktop under XP no problem. However, I cannot position the antenna with a clear view of the sky from my desktop.

I have thus installed the software on my Vista machine and it is having issues installing the USB drivers. Hence, when I try to run the Dashboard after installation the software crashes. Can you confirm similar troubles with Vista installations.

I have already rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled etc and can only repeat the errors.
asked Nov 20, 2009 in Satellite Modules by ohararp New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Are you using a 64bit version of Vista? The current installer only works on 32bit systems, there will be a 64bit one coming in the near future, so keep a look out on the support site for it.
answered Apr 5, 2010 by charliek Veteran of the Digi Community (406 points)
Contact a Digi expert and get started today! CONTACT US